CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thing 19

Podcast, a non-musical audio or video broadcast distributed over the internet. Using an aggregator or RSS feed a podcast can be syndicated, subscribed to and downloaded automatically when new content is added.

I've spent a lot of time searching for that perfect podcast and just decided to listened to MPR: Electionwise, which is a weekly podcast that presents thoughtful answers to listener questions about democratic processes, elections and voting.
I checked out Podcastalley. On the top ten list for September I wanted to listen to #9, Nobody Likes Onions. It said I had to download a podcast software so I continued and chose Primetime Podcast Receiver and after reading about it running in the background of my computer changed my mind. Already have so much loaded and slowing down my computer.

Podcasting did not interest me, maybe I'm just to excited to move on to Thing 20, 21, 22, and finally 23.

0 comments: